Device Manager Windows 10 is a built-in application for the Windows family operating system. A classic utility that allows you to work with computer-connected equipment.At Windows 10, you can get to the Device Manager in various ways:
- Click on the icon “This computer»On the desktop with the right mouse key and in the drop-down list select the item”Properties. And in the next window in the left column, select the Device Manager.
- Point the mouse at the button “Start“and execute the right click on it, then select the desired utility in the context menu.
- Through search – open the search bar and write the corresponding request. It remains only to click on the application in the results.
- Through the utility “Run»- call it a key combination Win + r and in the dialog box we write a team.
Iron and System Interoperability
We open the device manager in Win 10 and here we see all our equipment, audio and video adapters, USB and disk devices, monitors, printers, image processing devices, processors and so on. A suitable driver must be installed for each iron. This is a special program that helps the operating system interact with the computer hardware.This utility is the dispatcher of the devices Wing 10, allows you to install a driver for a specific connected equipment, update it to a more recent version, roll it back if problems arise during the installation of the update, find out the iron ID. Disable or delete it. Determining that there was a problem with some kind of iron or driver is very simple opposite it will be a sign with a warning sign, usually this is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark.
In case of a malfunction with some connected peripheral equipment or other computer component, we see a signaling icon.
- We click on it twice.
- In the tab “Driver»We press update the driver and search the driver automatically.
- Switch to the tab “Information“and in the section”Description devicesa ”copy the name of the device.
- You can do this with a key combination Ctrl + C.
- Next, we search for the right driver on the network. Or press “Refresh driver“, just choose the way to search for the driver on this computer. A pre-suitable driver must be downloaded if, of course, it is not on a disk that was complete with specific equipment.