The Windows 10 wireless display feature expands your PC experience while expanding your visual workspace. You can connect your computer as a wireless display to receive video from Windows 10 tablets, phones, or other PCs. This allows you to turn your computer into an additional monitor for projects that require more screen coverage.
1. Click the Action Center icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar.
2. Select the Connections field from the Action Center menu.
3. Click “Project to this PC”.
4. Depending on security, select “Available everywhere on secure networks” or “Available everywhere” in the settings window .
5. Under “Ask to project to this PC ” dropdown, select “First time only”..
6. Press the OK button when you get a connection notification that the device is trying to project.