For normal operation, the computer needs device drivers. This is mostly third-party software that is loaded into the system for identifying devices and working with them, with the exception of Microsoft software, which is already embedded in Windows 10 library when installed. To protect the user’s system and computer, Windows 10 has a feature such as checking the digital signature of the driver. Windows 10 is a very sensitive system, and when you find software that does not have such a signature, it simply will not miss it. The need to download and install such drivers may arise when connecting some specific peripheral devices or non-standard iron. To download and install such software for devices in the system, you need to disable the signature check in the computer settings.
Win 10 disconnection of driver signature verification
- To disable the signature verification of programs, click on the notification center button in the lower right corner of the monitor and select the “section” thereAll parameters. More system parameters can be called by key combination Win + I (Win – key “Home“, usually located in the bottom row on the left with the Windows logo).
- Switch to “Update and Security.
- Downloaded from the Windows debug menu, here we are interested in the tab “Diagnostics.
- Next we go to “Finding and troubleshooting.
- Here we are interested in the tab “Download Options.
- We click “Reboot.
In the downloaded menu of loading options, we need the seventh section, you can select it using the 7 or F7 keys. The computer will restart and until the next restart, the digital signature of the driver will not be checked.You should not abuse this way of circumventing the scan so as not to infect the computer with a malware or not to miss a damaged driver into the system that can seriously harm, until the Windows is completely reinstalled.@top-advice.ru