In September 2014, Microsoft was introduced to Windows 10. The assembly was actually successful this time, and many users wanted to get this product on their computers. In 2015, the company launched an unprecedented action on free updating of computers of all users on the planet using OS versions of Windows 7 and 8. The action lasted exactly one year, during which anyone could switch to “ten” for free. Closer to the end of the promotion, it was already problematic to refuse the update, the update process could begin independently at any time without special permission from the user. Not everyone, of course, liked it. But, in total, the impression of the product was positive.After the update, you can perform a clean installation of Windows 10, since after updating a free eternal license is attached to the computer equipment. The clean installation of Windows 10 after the update is recommended by the company’s employees, since the system remains a fairly large file of the old OS, which can lead to incorrect operation of the system, due to the fact that, that there is little memory left on computers with a small amount of hard drive.
Windows Installation Flashlight 10: How to create?
Every year, the process of installing, reinstalling operating systems on computers becomes easier. Microsoft developers make sure that any user can independently install the Windows 10 operating system on their computer. At the same time, without experiencing any difficulties with the creation of a boot media or with the installation order. Since the whole process is practically automated, and does not require much user participation. If earlier, the installation of the operating system required some additional knowledge of creating a bootable flash drive, and installing third-party software: programs such as UltraISO or DAEMON Tools. And some knowledge was required to record a distribution. Now, Microsoft has developed special tools that can be downloaded on the official website.Creating a Windows 10 boot flash drive process is actually very simple. Microsoft worried that users who want to switch to a new product could do it as simply and easily as possible. Even an inexperienced user will cope with the task of creating a boot flash drive.
How to write Windows 10 on a flash drive
- So: First you need to download a special MediaCreationTool utility from the official Microsoft website on the Windows 10 download page .
- We insert the media into the computer connector (you need to insert USB2.0 into the port and it is better to use the ports on the back panel of the system unit). The size of the flash drive should be no less than 4 GB.
- Before creating a Win 10 bootable flash drive: we copy all the important data from the USB media to a safe place, since the flash drive will need to be formatted before writing the image to it.
- Then format it in NTFS mode.
- We start our utility with a double click on the program icon or the right click and select Open.
- We accept the terms of the license agreement by reading them first.
Using this utility, you can update your computer or laptop with the installed version of Windows 7 and Windows 8, 8.1, to “ten”, as well as create a bootable flash drive or image for writing to disk, for installation on other computers.
- We are interested in the boot flash drive – we switch to the second option to create the installation media, and press Further.
- We uncheck the recommended parameters and select the language and rank. You can also create a flash drive with two options for the discharge OS 32 and 64 bits. But this will require a volume USB flash no less than 8 GB.
- In the next window, when choosing a media, leave USB flash memory device.
- We select the removable media from the list if you do not have one.
- The process of creating a loading flash drive will begin, the process itself is automated, you just need to be patient. Since the files will automatically be downloaded from the network, and recorded on the media, respectively, at this time a permanent connection to the Internet is required.
- At the time of creating the boot media, the image is swinging into the time folder on the C: / drive (for this you need to have no less 8 GB of free space on the local disk), click Done. After that, temporary files will be automatically deleted.
You can install a utility for creating a boot media only in the environment of the Windows operating system 7, 8 and 10.
It is worth remembering that after installing the operating system with a USB flash or disk when formatting the system section, all data about the old operating system will be deleted and will not be possible to return.
Now you know how to make a loading flash drive of wines 10.@top-advice.ru