Windows 7 updates are needed to close vulnerabilities in the operating system. Every day, intruders find more and more ways to hack the system. Microsoft developers do not sleep and, in turn, timely create more and more security packages that solve the problem with weaknesses in the OS. But sometimes these same patches themselves can bring problems. In particular, this applies to patches of the security system for verifying the authenticity of the OS and some others. If after installing the next patch, the system began to stumble at literally every step, then definitely, the next “tablet” from Microsoft did not benefit. In the event of any kind of software conflict associated with updates, the conflict update should be deleted first. How to do this?
Windows 7 how to delete updates
You can remove updates, a package or one conflicting one, of course, in normal mode, but it is better to go to safe mode. At the “seven” to do this, just restart the computer and press the key energetically F8, until a boot menu of safe mode appears. We boot in safe mode and then delete the failed update.
- Let’s go to “Start.
- Next, click on “Control Panel.
- Further “System and security.
- Next item “Windows Update Center.
- In the right column of the window below we look for “Installed Updates»- click here.
- We are looking for an update in the list that triggered a conflict or problem, select it and click on the button at the top of the window “Delete.
In this way, you can delete only one update at a time, if you need to delete a few or all, you need to be patient, deleting them one at a time.But if the error caused is loaded and installed with the last package, and there is no possibility what exactly caused the failure. Then you can roll back the system until this package has been installed. The system before installing each update package prudently creates a recovery point so that if something goes wrong, it was possible to return everything to its original position.
- To roll back the system at that time, while the updates are not yet installed, go to the menu “Start.
- Further “Control Panel.
- Then “System and security.
- Then “Archiving and restoration.
- In the “Recovery“clicking”Restore system parameters or computer»In case of a critical error. Then the OS itself will determine the return point to the workable parameters.
- Or click “Select another backup to restore»- here you can independently choose the point to which you can roll back the state of the computer.
Configuring update downloads
In the “Set Settings” column in the left column of the Windows Update Center window, you can configure the period, search, download and install updates. You can completely disable this section if problems with loading and installation occur often. This may be evidence that a pirate assembly is installed on the computer, which, as everyone knows, is not friendly with updates. In the central part of the window after downloading, and before installing them, you can see the list of files for installation, some can be disabled if there is one or more well-known conflicting files among them.There is a lot of special software on the network that helps the user, will cope with certain tasks, including the removal of updates, for which the program for removing 7 wine updates is successfully used.
Tip: Always use licensed software on your computers, in particular, this applies to operating systems. Even despite the ethical side of the issue: at least pirate assemblies alone may not work correctly, security updates do not become on them, but accordingly, to protect user data, the system is not able to as much as possible the system can completely fly at any time, while killing important documents or memorable photographs.