The hibernation in Windows 7 is called the sleep mode of a low power system. This feature will be especially useful for laptop owners, since their battery has a limited resource. With the standard option of using the device outside the home, it needs to be turned off and turned on each time while saving the files. This is done to save the charge. And hibernation will allow you to immerse the laptop in a deep sleep, in which it spends at least percent of the charge. In this case, activation of the mode, after its configuration, consists simply in closing the cover.
Initially, in Windows 7 this mode is disabled. But this applies only to original OS assemblies. It is also sometimes activated when setting up a computer or laptop. In other cases, the inclusion or disconnection of hibernation lies on the user’s shoulders. Below is detailed instructions on this issue, as well as a possible problem that is sometimes encountered.
To begin with, we will deal with the activation of this possibility. Usually it is not in the menu “Completion”. Turn it on as follows:
- Press the Win + R button combination, the dialog box starts “Follow out”.
- Enter the request in the text box cmd, then click on “Ok”. The command line of Windows will open.
- Enter in it
powercfg / h on, then press Enter.
This procedure will open the function of hibernation. But her work may interfere Hybrid Sleeping Mode, and you need to turn it off if it works.
- To do this, open the dialog box again “Follow out”.
- But this time write to him powercfg.cpl.
- Click on the item “Electric Plan Settings”, which is located opposite the activated plan.
- Then select “Change additional …”, from the list open an item “Sleep”.
- There you need a point “Allow hybrid …”, set a position for him “Off”, then apply the changes.
Attention: the described procedure may not give the desired result. First, try restarting your computer or laptop. If this also did not lead to anything, then the problem is at the hardware level. The video card simply does not support the function of hibernation. In this case, nothing can be done. It remains only to return to the hybrid sleeping mode.
Sometimes this mode is not required, in this case it is possible to turn off the hibernation in Windows 7. Deactivation occurs much faster, the user only needs four steps:
- Open the menu “Start”.
- There click on the button “Follow out”.
- Enter the command in the dialog box cmd and press Enter.
- In the terminal, enter the request
powercfg / h offand confirm the input.
Now the function stops working, instead it will be displayed in the shutdown menu “Sleeping mode”.@top-advice.ru