Service Pack 1 for the Windows Vista operating system is a collection of all Microsoft updates released over a period of time. This includes various innovations, refinement of components, critical and optional corrections. Installing this package allows you to increase the speed of the computer, as well as eliminate various problems.
The easiest way to download Vista SP1 from the official website and install the package in manual mode. But you can also use the built-in OS service. True, this option does not always work, so the first is preferable.
Method 1: Download SP1 from the official website
The peculiarity of this method is that it does not require connection to the Web on the current computer. It is enough to download the update package from the Microsoft website from any device and transfer it to any media. To begin with, you need to find out the discharge of Windows. To do this, open “My computer”, click PCM on the empty section of the window and select the properties item.In the column “System Type” the necessary information will be indicated.In the column “System Type” the necessary information will be indicated.Link for downloading the package for x86 (32-bit) versions of Windows – www.microsoft.com/en-ru/download/details.aspx?id = 910SP1 for x64 (64-bit) OS – www.microsoft.com/en-RU/download/details.aspx?id = 21766Manual update instruction:
- Download Service Pack at the link above.
- Run the executable file.
- Confirm the start of the update, accept the license conditions.
- Turn on the automatic reset item.
- Wait for the end of the procedure, the computer will restart several times.
Method 2: Auto-update
There is an alternative way to install SP1 for Windows Vista 32. To complete it, you need to connect to the Network on the current computer. In this case, we will talk about the manual version, how to update PC. The system will download new versions of components from Microsoft servers and install them.
- You can find an item in the “Start” menu “Reference Center Windows.If he is absent there, open “Control Panel”, section “Security”. Click on the corresponding column.
- Activate the button “Checking updates”.
- For some time, the computer will need to synchronize with Microsoft servers, wait for the process to end.
Confirm the installation of all updates. As a result, you will get Windows Vista SP1.@top-advice.ru